Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday's Vintage Freebie

I was nostalgically fawning over some of my old product photos this past week. Oh how I miss some of the items I sold over the past year. This got me thinking that maybe others would like to see some of my favorites. Even though most of these items are no longer avail. for purchase,  now you can download a free digital collage sheet and use the paper version for all your crafting projects. If your not a crafter you can use it as wallpaper or just save the file to add to your library of fabric designs. Click away, all you like. I just ask that you do not reproduce this download, in whole or part, for purposes of resale. This jpeg file is  8 1/2" x 11".  If you would prefer it as a png file, leave a comment and I will upload a png version as well. If you have any problems downloading the image, let me know.


I'd love to see what you create from these simple images. Enjoy!

1 comment:

MomWaldsPlace said...

What lovely blues! It is so kind of you to share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails