Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Treasury Tuesday: What's Your Favorite Condiment?

I've been so busy lately, I haven't made a treasury for some time. There have a few up my sleeve, but insipration struck this weekend. With all the nice weather, my hubby fired up the grill on Saturday. When I arrived in the kitchen for lunch, I was greeted with that irresistible aroma of smokey, slightly charred, hot dogs.

Since picnic season is arriving any day now, I decided on a condiment poll. It's always a huge debate in my household. My husband, a mustard devotee,  feels that ketchup on a hot dog is reserved for children. The shameful glances often come my way because I, on the other hand, usually teeter back and forth between ketchup and mustard with relish.  I'm more of a follow your fancy condiment consumer.

All this hoopla morphed into my kitschy treasury, "Ketchup or Mustard?".  I'll leave it up to you.....

By the way, last night I was definitely in a mustard sort of mood!

Hope you enjoy,
Courtney

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails