Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Been A While....


Life has been a bit crazy these past few weeks and unfortunately I let my new blog fall to the wayside. There are so many things I would love to share with everyone and I'm sure I'll get to all of it eventually.

Spring Brimfield is only 14 days away, yeah!!!!!! This is my favorite antique show of the year and as it will be my last until who knows when, I'm enjoying the anticipation even more. I hate to give it up, but with baby # 2 arriving in Aug. I won't be able to attend for the rest of the season. So, I guess I'll have to really make this one count.

For those of you who have never visited the Brimfield Antique Show, it is the largest antique show in the country, boasting over 4000 vendors. This amazing show takes place 3 times a year (May, August and September) in a sleepy little town in MA. You can find all the information you need at http://brimfieldexchange.com/index.asp. Hopefully I'll have time to upload some photos while I'm there so you can all share in the experience. It is truly an amazing place to be, whith shoppers and vendors from all over the world.

If you plan on attending, visit me on the main driveway at Shelton's. Our opening is Tues. May 12th at 6AM.

I guess that's all for today, work is calling.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails